News & EventsLatest NewsCalendar
HTAF Guard of Honour

HTAF Guard of Honour

Steve Brennan13 Aug 2018 - 19:29
Share via
FacebookTwitter
https://www.lindleyjuniorcolle

We have been asked to provide the Guard of Honour for the home game against Cardiff City on Sat 25th August

Exciting News - we have just been asked to provide the Guard of Honour for HTAFC's home Premier League game against Cardiff City on Saturday 25th August kick off at 3.00.

Town can accommodate up to 30 children for this event and each one of them will receive a complementary ticket for the match. Tickets will be in the Fantastic Media lower tier. We will allocate these tickets on a first come first served basis.

Families and friends will be able to purchase (subject to availability) one additional adult ticket and one junior ticket at £10 adults and juniors (under 18) £5 in the same area. The deadline for purchasing additional tickets is Friday 17th August and we ask that you do this directly from HTAFC's ticket office.

If you have a season card you can exchange your season cards for a seat with the rest of the team. Again, this needs to be done directly via the Ticket Office no later than Friday 17th August.

HTAFC's Foundation team will meet the children in their seats in the Fantastic Media Lower Tier Stand 20 minutes before kick-off and take them pitch side (please note only the coaches are allowed pitch side with the children). Depending on the weather/ pitch surface the management team sometimes ask for the pitch sprinklers to come on just before kick-off and some of the children may get wet so it is worth them having a change of top etc.

HTAFC always provisionally plan to do a ‘Goal Challenge’ at half time however they cannot promise due to possible changes on the actual match day of weather and pitch conditions - fingers crossed it will be sunshine! The Foundation team will advise us on the day.

HTAFC have asked that we confirm numbers with them by Friday 17th August.

So if you want to attend this event please contact Dave Robinson by text message (07771886018) by close of play on Thursday 16th stating your child's name, how many additional tickets you are buying, and how many season tickets you are transferring from other areas.

We appreciate this is short notice but we have only been informed of this opportunity this afternoon, so please bear with us on this.

Further reading